- The Abtech Fan/Filter Module is designed to fit a standard 2' x 4' ceiling opening.
- At 90 FPM, the typical noise level is 50 dba.
- Supply air passes through a 20" x 20" x 1" pleated type pre-filter rated at 30% ASHRAE efficiency.
- The blower is a direct drive, forward curve blower. The standard motor is a 1/3 hp, 115V, 60 hz, single phase, permanent split capacitor with thermal overload protection. Other voltages are available.
- Each module is equipped with a solid state variable speed control with RFI suppression and a fused on/off switch installed in a 2" x 4" junction box mounted to the prefilter frame. The module is then ready for the “end-user” to provide electrical hook-up.
- A one piece plenum is fabricated from 20 gauge steel with a white powdercoated finish. Four (4) seismic clips are provided at all top corners.
- Final filtration is a standard HEPA filter, 99.99% efficiency @ .3 micron or larger. A white epoxy grille with a diamond pattern protects the filter. HEPA filters are scan tested at the factory, leak thresholds according to IES-RP-CC001.3.
- Housing: White powdercoated, fabricated from 20 gauge steel, joined and positively sealed with a gasket to HEPA filter.
- Filter: Size 23 5/8" x 47 5/8" x 3" with exposed anodized aluminum frame, is rated at a .54 efficiency standard of 99.99% at .3 micron. The filter is designed for 90 FPM average face velocity @ 0.47 w.g.
- Grille: Painted white epoxy with a diamond pattern.
- Overall size: 23 5/8" x 47 5/8" x 12 5/8"
- Weight: 73 Lbs.