OFFICE IN-PLANT PANELS:
The panels are nominal 3-inch thick with standard sizes from four feet wide by eight feet tall to four feet wide by ten feet tall. Custom heights over ten feet are also available. Panel construction varies over a wide range.
- Standard inplant office panels are vinyl laminated 1/8" tempered hardboard, both sides of honeycomb core.
- Fire and sound rated panels are vinyl laminated 1/2" gypsum, both sides of expanded polystyrene foam core.
- Exterior building panels have prefinished 1/8" forest fiber hardboard exterior and vinyl laminated 1/8" tempered hardboard interior with an expanded polystyrene foam core.
- Metal wall panels will have either 24 ga. pre-painted steel or .019 prepainted aluminum skins laminated to 1/8" tempered hardboard, both sides of honeycomb or expanded polystyrene foam core. Many more custom panel configurations are available.
- Posts are to be of four-piece design to form a non progressive wall system. Cavity of posts will allow use of approved steel electrical boxes that are now required by building codes. Posts shall also act as raceways for phone lines, data lines, and other electrical lines. Structural design loading on posts allows up to 4,500 vertical pounds or an additional structural steel cavity insert can be installed for loads up to 12,000 lbs. The structural elements of the posts shall be connected by machine bolts and nuts no more than 18" center line. All extrusions shall be 6063-T5 aluminum, minimum .062 thickness, with a clear anodized finish.
- Corner posts will be of single piece construction and support loads of up to 4,500 vertical pounds. Structural steel cavity inserts can be added for loads up to 12,000 pounds. Material will be 6063-T5 aluminum, minimum .062 thickness, and clear anodized finish.
- Base channel provides support for wall panels and posts while allowing space for anchors or post uplift connectors. Its low profile design is aesthetically pleasing and eliminates the need for additional base molding. Material shall be 6063-T5 aluminum, minimum .062 thick, and clear anodized finish.
- Wide Flange Structural Steel Beams span across the Mezzanine and support the decking on 4' centerlines. They are predrilled for attachment to Perimeter Channels.
- Perimeter members are Structural-C sections of various sizes (depending on loading and span) with predrilled Beam Flanges and ends for bolted connections. These members are attached to the Columns and provide support for Beams.
- Columns are standard 8"x8"x1/4" Steel tubing. Steel plate flanges are provided for bolted connections between Columns and Perimeter Channels. Base Plates are minimum 12"x12"x1/2".
- Gates can be provided for additional access for loading and unloading materials. Lift Out, Hinged, Double Hinged, and Sliding are further options.
- Optional materials include Office Enclosures top and bottom levels, Multi story configurations, Wire Mesh Enclosures, Ladders, Closed Riser Stairs, Multi Level Stairs and Landings, Catwalks, Lighting Systems.
INSTALLATION of IN-PLANT OFFICE:
- Factory installation is available for the full line of materials.